Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tandoori Chicken


If there is one thing that I love having on a cold night, it is hot Tandoori Chicken with lime on the side. The taste is simply out of this world. Today I tried cooking Tandoori Chicken for the first time, by following the instruction given in this book, Nita Mehta's Punjabi Khaana(more recipes in her website) and to my delight it was quit easy to make. Here are some of the pictures I took while I was cooking, check it out.






It took me some 5 min to make this marinade,
after which I added the chicken pieces.




After coating the chicken pieces, I kept them in the fridge for some hours.






After keeping the pieces in the fridge for some hours, I grilled the pieces in the Tandoori,and after a few minutes it was ready, and it tasted just like the Tandoori chicken made in Restaurants.Note : All of the above photos were taken with my Nokia N72 Mobile phone :> , Its very handy while cooking, because I copy the recipes into my mobile and then cook

No comments: